Book a Tour
We hope you will come visit us soon. If the time you want to visit isn’t listed, please call us at least 48 hours in advance and we will do our best to accomodate your schedule.
Visiting the Mabel Hartzell Historical Home
Visiting the Mabel Hartzell Historical Home, located at 840 N. Park Avenue in Alliance, is like stepping back to life in the Victorian era. Special events include a one-week open house during Carnation Days in August and other open house weekends as scheduled throughout the year.
The home is open for tours the first full weekend of the month, March through November. Reserve your tour through our online reservation system for regularly scheduled dates.
- RESERVATIONS – Please make a reservation for your visit at least 2 two days in advance. There are 3 ways you can do this :
- Book online and pay via our website for one of our scheduled tour dates – https://www.alliancehistory.org
- If you would like to schedule a visit at other times, call 330-736-1116 (Note: please leave your name and phone number or email address, and specify the date, time you would like to visit, and number in your party)
- Send an email to email@example.com (Note: please leave your name and phone number or email address, and specify the date, time you would like to visit, and number in your party)
- PAYMENT – You may use a credit card and pay for your visit in advance by using the online option. If you pay in person, you may use cash or check.
- TOUR GROUP SIZE – Tours can be scheduled for groups of 2-10 persons.
A donation of $5.00 per adult is suggested. Admission for children under 12 and members is free.