The Alliance Historical Society takes your health and safety seriously during this global pandemic. The following guidelines are offered to keep you and our volunteers safe while sharing the treasures of the Mabel Hartzell Historical Home and Alliance History Mini Museum with the public.
- RESERVATIONS – Please make a reservation for your visit at least 2 two days in advance. There are 3 ways you can do this :
- Book online and pay via our website – https://www.alliancehistory.org
- Call 330-736-1116 (Note: please leave your name and phone number or email address, and specify the date, time you would like to visit, and number in your party)
- Send an email to email@example.com (Note: please leave your name and phone number or email address, and specify the date, time you would like to visit, and number in your party)
- PAYMENT – You may use a credit card and pay for your visit in advance by using the online option. If you pay in person, you may use cash or check.
- TOUR GROUP SIZE – Tours can be scheduled for groups of 2-10 persons.
- FACE COVERINGS – Face coverings/masks are recommended for visitors. Disposable masks are available if you do not have one.
- SANITIZING – Please do not touch the artifacts or home furnishings. Volunteers will wipe down all touch points (door knobs, hand railings, light switches, etc.) before and after tours for your safety. Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the home and museum.
Additional information for our visitors:
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, please stay home and choose to tour at another time.
Additional precautions by our volunteers include:
- Use of disinfectant spray and wipes to clean the air and surfaces between visits
Updated and posted: July 28, 2021